You are here
Product Development Manager - Materials
multi billion dollar organization.
Reporting into VP sales and Marketing with commercial responsibilities
About Our Client
The company is a leader in high performance advanced materials, dedicated to providing solutions that enable customers' technologies and drive their growth. The company is a rapidly growing, advanced materials solutions company enabling our customers' high-value technology and long-term success. The materials are used in a variety of electrical, electronic, thermal and structural applications
- Effectively communicate and coordinate between Process Engineering, Quality and Manufacturing personnel regarding the successful launch of new product platforms
- Technically support strategic market initiatives in the field through extensive customer meetings and communications
- Responsible for new product launches that will include coordination of pricing/profitability, competitive analysis as well as external technology assessments
The Successful Applicant
- 5 years minimum industrial experience with a focus on materials (metals preferred)
- BS in Materials Science
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.