You are here
Product Engineer role open with potential growth and upward mobility
A chance to join a strong team focused on New Product Development
About Our Client
Rapidly growing manufacturer with an employee centric company culture. Industries served include Industrial Manufacturing, Automotive, Consumer Goods, and Electronics.
The Product Engineer will support new product introduction efforts within an innovative product line.
Responsibilities of the Product Engineer include:
- Support the development of new products and drive design for manufacturing excellence.
- Perform new product and sustaining engineering functions.
- Improve manufacturing operations processes and actively enhance efficiency, consistency, cost avoidance, and customer satisfaction.
- Drive the evaluation and enhancement of the engineering design verification process with the goal of releasing zero design defects to production.
- Establish technical direction through the investigation and evaluation of new manufacturing technologies.
- Assist in early prototype testing to find root cause failures and drive back fixes to engineering or contract manufacturer.
- Work in conformance to established manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Perform value engineering and Cost reduction activities.
- Develop manufacturing process and best practice documentation.
The Successful Applicant
The Product Engineer must have the following:
- Bachelor's in Engineering - Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing.
- 3-7 years of experience..
- Industry experience preferred in Defense, Aerospace, or anything highly regulated within oil and gas.
- Strong Lean Methodologies, continuous improvement background preferred.
- Knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control)
- Dynamic personality, high energy!
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently with strong leadership skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
What's on Offer
What's on offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent benefits
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing team with executive exposure
- Fast track, upward mobility