You are here
Global electronics manufacturing company located near Binghamton, NY
Product Engineer with PCB & circuit board experience - work REMOTELY!
About Our Client
A global electronics manufacturing company located near Binghamton, NY!
The Product Engineer will have the following responsibilities -
- Under minimal supervision, evaluates product requirements, drawings, and specifications in order to determine the most reliable, cost effective, and efficient manufacturing process
- Creates the PCB stack ups and bill of material
- Provides instructions, tools, techniques, methods and guidance to manufacturing, which includes production flows and tooling requirements
- Interacts with Customers on design proposals and deviations
- Interacts with Process engineering on product capability and Design Guidelines
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate for the Product Engineer will have the following background and experience -
- Entry level experience in Front End Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering in a fast paced dynamic environment manufacturing.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication and desktop application skills. Experience with Gerber Data, Valor, Inplan, and Genesis is considered a plus.
- PCB EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation, great benefits, and growth opportunities!