You are here
Product Manager - Automation
Full product line ownership and exposure to senior leadership
Global scope with growing business
About Our Client
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
- Review changes to industry standards and communicate high impact items to management.
- Develop product requirements, product value proposition and technology plans.
- The ability to create and maintain a focus on competitive analysis.
- Collect and use all available material within the company and from other sources on competitive products.
- Set product requirements and fund development and lifecycle efforts including value engineering and operational cost reduction activities.
- The ability to analyze existing product line business and market needs to redefine current product lines, including product requirements, performance specifications, scope of supply, options and configurations.
- Develop product positioning statement for target market segments . Integrate customer buying criteria and, competitive analysis to determine the vector of differentiation in order to position the product line.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years Product Management experience
- BS Engineering or similar
- MBA preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.