You are here
Product Manager (Biopharmaceutical)
Biopharmaceutical company engaged in innovative treatments and therapies
Completed Phase 3 clinical trial for rare/orphan disease treatment
About Our Client
As part of the cross functional team, this position will provide critical input into the Strategic and Tactical plans.
Office based but with fairly frequent travel to attend meetings, customers and conferences within the US and internationally, travel may be significant at times.
- Manage agency relationships to ensure timely delivery of assigned tactics and that they align with strategy.
- Collaborate with sales force and medical department to develop patient programs that are in line with strategic direction; leveraging these programs to support market expansion.
- Monitor and control program performance and work with team to adjust plan accordingly.
- Ensure assigned projects are on budget and delivered accordingly to plan
- Follow the implementation of brand strategies and tactics with internal team; analyze feedback, and propose changes and improvements when necessary.
- Communicate effectively within the organization to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other stakeholders (for example Market Access & Business Intelligence, Scientific Affairs, Finance) to achieve product objectives.
- Build productive business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Influential customers across the country.
- Participate in personal development and training sessions.
- Strive to consistently uphold core values.
- Execute other duties as may be required by the direct manager and other members of Management team as training and experience allow.
The Successful Applicant
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA with a concentration in Marketing is considered an asset
- A minimum of eight years of combined sales and marketing experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- A minimum of two years of product Management experience in the Pharma/Biotech sectors.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and operate with senior level management both within and external organizations.
- Ability to analyze and interpret market data; capable of identifying market research needs and commissioning appropriate project work.
- Demonstrated high level of understanding of regulatory guidelines (OPDP, PhRA)
- Excellent analytical, communication (oral and written) and organizational/planning skills.
- Efficiently and effectively work under pressure.
What's on Offer
This position is full time with salary and bonus along with full benefits.