You are here
Product Manager - Biotechnology
- Product Manager opportunity for a rapidly growing Biotech company.
- Take the next step in your career with huge opportunities for growth.
About Our Client
The company is a rapidly growing, market leading biotechnology company with a focus in the growing industry of food safety.
- Develop short- and long-range product strategies and guide fiscal planning for future positioning, growth, and evolution of the product platform in collaboration with senior management. This includes identifying, establishing and managing strategic relationships with customers, suppliers and industry opinion leaders, and evaluating new technologies, scientific advancements, competition and market potential for new product development.
- Participate in Product Development: Develop and champion business cases for proposed New Product Introductions (NPIs), including market and financial analyses.
- Develop and lead Voice of Customer (VOC) and gathering of other inputs into the development of customer and product requirements document (PRD) for new products.
- Work with the Marketing, Research & Development, and Customer Success teams to implement launch plans and marketing strategies, including developing web pages, email blasts, literature, and promotions.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams, the Product Manager owns the ultimate customer and financial success of NPIs, including product revenue forecasts, margin, customer satisfaction, and market share objectives.
- Serve as product champion with internal stakeholders, the sales team, and directly with key accounts.
- An effective performer will maintain close interaction with the field organization (e.g., Sales and Customer Success) through training and active participation in the sales process, including customer visits, pricing tactics, and customer support.
- Together with manufacturing and sales, manage worldwide supply, demand, revenue, margin and pricing for the product portfolio; update and present forecasts regularly to management, finance, and manufacturing teams.
- Manage the life cycle of the existing product portfolio. Responsibilities include three-year product line strategies, pricing /margin optimization, and customer intimacy efforts.
- Post-launch marketing functions would include monitoring sales performance of products, collecting customer feedback, and guiding strategy changes as needed.
- Work collaboratively with other product managers and key functional stakeholders across the organization.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree required - Biological sciences classifications.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.