You are here
Product Manager, Ecommerce
Repsonbile for improving consumer product experience
Work with a cross functional internal team
About Our Client
LA based apparel and equipment brand with a huge focus on healthy lifestyle and wellness. They have all major retail and wholesales channels as well as a highly functional ecommerce team.
Responsible for the execution of our digital and ecommerce roadmap, feature definition, and project management of B2C, B2B, and other digital projects.
The role involves working with cross-functional teams including operations, finance, marketing, sales, customer service and IT.
He will she will analyze market and competitive environment to help define a differentiated product vision that delivers unique value and to provide analysis on a variety of key business initiatives, partner with digital marketing to develop growth plans, identify criteria for success, develop epics and stories for design and development, and ultimately to drive the launch of new products and features on the brand's Websites and Applications.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years' experience in ecommerce or digital marketing
- Solid understanding of web development and ecommerce environments.
- Experience working with engineering and creative staff in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with wire framing and prototyping tools
- Experience with JIRA, Asana or other productivity tools
- Hands-on, entrepreneurial and create systems and process
- Able to thrive in an environment that is results / data driven.
- Good communicator, able to work across cultures and able to clearly express thoughts in writing and verbally
What's on Offer
- New position to join an established digital ecommerce team
- Strong consumer brand that encourages health and wellness
- Leads cross-functional projects with a capable team
- Salary negotiable with full employee benefits