You are here
Product Manager - Electrical Components
Leading product lines in the market with a great company reputation.
Historic business with a rich history.
About Our Client
The company is a global leader in developing and applying technologies in products serving industrial, aerospace, and defense markets. The company delivers total solutions that acquire, process, analyze, store, print, and present data in a variety of useable forms. These solutions are adapted specifically to customer requirements to enhance the quality, productivity, and profitability of their businesses.
- Drives overall product strategy, research and development requirements, and manufacturing coordination for new and emerging products.
- Prepares competitive reports by analyzing and summarizing competitive product information.
- Identifies partnering opportunities for complementary products to broaden company's product line.
- Collaborates with sales, engineering, manufacturing, and operations to develop and provide product definitions responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Coordinates and develops marketing, sales, engineering, and financial plans for product line.
The Successful Applicant
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent, technical degree required
- MBA or advanced business degree preferred
- International team management experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits attached.