You are here
Product Manager - Healthcare saas
Full product line ownership and exposure to senior leadership
Newly created role for a rapidly growing medical imaging business
About Our Client
The company is the largest and most utilized network for the sharing of medical images. Their customers include more than 800 hospitals with some of the highest patient care volumes in the country. Their network has more than 150,000 active, engaged clinical users who have exchanged over 1.5 billion exams across 90+ countries.
- Experience in Imaging Informatics or other Healthcare Informatics environments.
- 5+ years of product management experience/ business analyst experience.
- Well developed skills in product management methodologies and process execution.
- Working and functional knowledge of Agile development.
- Experience with customer-centric approaches to understand and validate market opportunities and competitive offerings.
- Successful experience building large scale web-based SaaS solutions supporting mission-critical business processes.
- Experience writing product documentation, including specifications and implementation and support documentation.
- Participation in the full development cycle.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Technical and/or healthcare background preferred, such as a degree in Computer Science of Engineering, informatics or medical imaging.
The Successful Applicant
- 5 - 7 years healthcare software experience
- MBA preferred
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.