You are here
Product Manager - Healthcare
Rapidly developing medical device concept being taken to market
Full product line ownership and exposure to senior leadership
About Our Client
The company is an innovative wearable healthcare tech start up based north of Boston. The role reports directly to the VP product management with huge opportunity for exposure and progression. The business combines breakthrough technology with innovative engineering to develop products that advance quality of life.
- Full collaboration with HQ product and marketing teams. This includes providing product quality and performance input to HQ while receiving product roadmap and planning information required for commercial launch planning. Communicate those plans to all relevant functions in the US organization.
- In close collaboration with the sales and marketing teams, focus on and develop targeted launch activities and/or commercial campaigns promoting the Spectralis to new customers and enhancement packages to existing users.
- In collaboration with the US marketing team, prepare and implement annual marketing plans for the assigned product line
- Work with the Clinical Affairs team to enhance collaboration with researchers and KOLs.
- Continuously study relevant market conditions and trends (clinical, competitive and reimbursement changes) and provide clear communication to the US and HQ teams.
- Monitor sales and profits and report on product line performance to management, utilize sales analysis skills to understand and report on product and market dynamics.
- Analyze competitive products and incorporate competitive strategies into promotional and product development plans to stay ahead of the competition.
The Successful Applicant
- BA, BS degree in Science or Engineering required. Master's degree in business or science preferred.
- 5+ years healthcare experience with 3+ years marketing experience desired.
- Proven success in healthcare marketing.
- Must have thorough understanding of healthcare analytics, strong analytical skills, ability to present data in a compelling way, capable of leveraging healthcare data to drive change.
- Working knowledge of hospital business systems including performance metrics and process flow
Apply below for immediate consideration.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Generous vacation allowance
- Flexible working hours