You are here
Product Manager - medical device software (temp to perm)
USD100,000 - USD101,000
- Market leading medical device business based west of Boston.
- Responsibility for a high revenue product line in a growing department.
About Our Client
We currently have a great opportunity with a historic medical device business with a rich history. The company currently employees more than 50,000 people in 100 countries.
- Leads the definition, launch, and commercialization of new products and services that solve critical business and clinical problems for our customers. Ensures these solutions move the needle commercially through successful pricing, targeting, and promotion.
- Deeply understands the competitive landscape and positions in the market by working closely with engineering, marketing, sales, and program management teams and in the market with customers and other thought leaders
- Evangelizes product lines with sales, customers, and thought leaders.
- Supports sales with effective training, collateral, customer visits, and other product-related activity.
- Supports marketing with accurate and timely content that describes product functionality, value proposition, competitive advantage, and technical specifications.
- Accurately and effectively represents the needs of the market and voice of the customer in all phases of product conception and development.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of technology product management experience. Preference will be given to candidates with strong B2B, enterprise software/healthcare IT and medical device or network appliance background
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.