You are here
Product Manager - Medical Device
- Product Manager opportunity for a rapidly growing Medical Device business.
- Responsibility for a high revenue product line in a growing department.
About Our Client
The company is a leader in medical products and software solutions, helps responders manage, treat, and save lives in emergency rescues and in hospitals; outside the hospital while at work or home; in doctors' and dentists' offices and schools; in public places and on the battlefield. The company's products contribute to managing patient care and saving lives, as well as increasing the efficiency of emergency medical, fire, and hospital operations around the globe
- Provides expertise in particular product area and develops strategies and applicable portions of the company business plan.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates assigned programs to ensure accomplishment of financial/budgetary goals and optimum allocation of resources.
- Coordinates program planning to ensure identification of appropriate manufacturing schedules, goals, design criteria, costs, and similar considerations.
- Identifies market potential, establishes pricing and market strategies, estimates potential sales, introduces market, distribution/channel issues, and manages mature product through "end-of-life."
- Coordinates product introduction with marketing and sales organizations to ensure maximum penetration of market segment.
- Provides continuing product surveillance and management of established product to obtain financial objectives.
- Interface with Research and Development in order to ensure that product development efforts support the primary purpose.
- Lead the definition of new relevant new products and upgrades to existing products.
- Interprets and translates scientific clinical data into commercial implications.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) plus 3-5 years related experience. MBA or MS is desirable.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits attached.