You are here
Product Manager - Medical Device
- Product Manager opportunity for a rapidly growing Medical Device business.
- Opportunities for upward mobility with an expanding company.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the medical device industry and is a growing part of a $6 billion company specializing in surgical products. The opportunity offers great potential for progression and attractive compensation and benefits.
- Execute marketing plans to introduce new products into the market place, which includes testing and surgeon preference evaluations.
- Develop and implement advertising and promotional ideas, train sales professionals.
- Maintain files of competitive material for reference, sales training, and comparison of performance characteristics of products to those of competitive products.
- Translate performance characteristic advantages of products into customer benefits.
- Develop Key Opinion Leaders to support products, develop reference sites and contribute to business development.
- Gather information from customers and sales team to develop a clear understanding of their needs then effectively communicating them internally. Identify market trends and communicate to the organization. Evaluate customer ideas and translate into improvements in product design. Form strategic business alliances within the company to direct the product development process.
- Monitor all product launch activities from pre-launch to post-launch. Track and evaluate product performance and sales after product launch
- As a member of the marketing team, help formulate the strategy for product positioning, placement, branding and pricing. Work with cross-functional teams to communicate product requirements, forecasting, costs, logistics and pricing.
- Develop product brochures, white papers, product catalogues.
- Identify, select and help conduct user seminars, labs and training sessions to educate surgeons on the benefits of the products and technology.
- Demonstrate extensive product knowledge in clinical and demo situations. Keep up with the latest surgical techniques in laparoscopy, ENT and cardio-vascular surgery. Assist in gathering, distributing and archiving white papers supporting product sales.
- Identify opportunities to increase market penetration and profits for the product line.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) plus 5-7 years related experience. MBA or MS is desirable.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached