You are here
Product Manager - Medical Device
Opportunity to work with a global company with a rich history.
Full product line ownership and exposure to senior leadership.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the medical device space and is a growing successful business. The company produces cutting edge technology to aid opthalmic diseases and is a benchmark within the industry. The opportunity offers great potential for progression and attractive compensation and benefits.
- Full collaboration with HQ product and marketing teams. This includes providing product quality and performance input to HQ while receiving product roadmap and planning information required for commercial launch planning. Communicate those plans to all relevant functions in the US organization.
- In close collaboration with the sales and marketing teams, focus on and develop targeted launch activities and/or commercial campaigns promoting the Spectralis to new customers and enhancement packages to existing users.
- In collaboration with the US marketing team, prepare and implement annual marketing plans for the assigned product line
- Work with the Clinical Affairs team to enhance collaboration with researchers and KOLs.
- Continuously study relevant market conditions and trends (clinical, competitive and reimbursement changes) and provide clear communication to the US and HQ teams.
- Monitor sales and profits and report on product line performance to management, utilize sales analysis skills to understand and report on product and market dynamics.
- Analyze competitive products and incorporate competitive strategies into promotional and product development plans to stay ahead of the competition.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, natural science, or related field; MBA/M.Sc. is preferred.
- Background in ophthalmology is a must.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the product development process, preferably at a medical device company. Demonstrated product launch experience.
- Proven appreciation and knowledge of working in a FDA regulated environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.