You are here
Product Manager - medical device
USD100,000 - USD120,000
multi billion dollar organization.
Leading product lines in the market with a great company reputation.
About Our Client
Our client is a multi billion dollar international provider of medical devices and scientific instruments.
- Works as a Marketing team member and with other Marketing and Sales team members to translate voice of the customer and global/regional market intelligence into clear product requirements.
- Leads "cradle to grave" product life cycle process through disciplined stage gate and program management approaches.
- Directs the preparation of short and long-term plans and budgets based on corporate goals and growth objectives. Reviews financial and operational performance and identifies, presents and monitors plans to achieve short and longer term goals.
- Coordinates with Manufacturing & Supply Chain to ensure proper demand forecasting; makes trade-off decisions relative to customer allocations; assesses make/buy decisions and participates in capacity planning relevant to the product line.
- Works with R&D to set priorities and lifecycle development plans
- Develops and manages milestones as well as coordinate completion of all phases of the program. Ensures timelines, cost and performance of product criteria are being me; and communicates and timely resolves issues as they arise.
- Coordinates with Regulatory, Legal and Quality functions - reviews trends relative to Quality issues and ensures the prioritization of appropriate corrective actions; identifies key expansion opportunities and influences/ prioritizes regulatory submissions.
- Leads effective regional coordination with contacts across all functions & geographies.
- Builds credible customer relationships that strengthen the product line's position in the market.
- Keeps apprised of critical issues facing all areas the product line, both internally and externally. Effectively identifies issues and obstacles and effectively manages resolution.
- Establishes and maintains an effective system of communication throughout the organization; ensures that all key employees understand and implement plans, procedures and contingencies to achieve objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-8 years of successful related business experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated success working as an integral part of a cross-functional team.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.