You are here
Product Manager - Pharma
Rapidly growing pharma company with Phase III product
Opportunity for growth and leadership
About Our Client
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company with a novel ophthalmic drug pipeline.
- Develop marketing materials for entire product life cycle
- Collaborate cross-functionally with clinical, regulatory, quality, and R&D teams
- Communicate with agency and vendor partners to ensure strategic alignment
- Network with ophthalmic surgeons, KOLs, industry, and vendors via trade show participation
- Conduct product forecasting and post-market studies
- Potential direct reports include Marketing Associate
Apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- At least 2 years product management experience and at least 7 years' experience in pharmaceuticals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to travel 30-40%, including weekends as necessary
What's on Offer
- $100,000-$120,000 base salary
Contact today for more information regarding salary and benefits.