You are here
Product Manager - Retail
- Huge opportunities for growth with a rapidly growing business
- Full product line ownership and exposure to senior leadership
About Our Client
Our client is leading international consumer goods manufacturer based south of Boston. They operate domestically and internationally and are seeking a talented product manager to manage a highly successful, high volume product line.
- Develop and execute a strategy and plan regarding your assigned product group. Develop long-term strategic objectives for your category based on detailed knowledge of category trends, competitors, consumer preferences and demographics, as well as POS and other relevant data.
- Devise and implement annual marketing plan, marketing strategies, and campaigns. Define program goals, champion the growth of the category across all company functions, and provide influence in all decisions that affect the performance of the category.
- Partner on a continual basis across all functional departments instrumental to the development and dissemination of product programs, including but not limited to: Product Development, Sales, Creative, Purchasing, and Operations.
- Manage internal and external product and packaging approval process.
- Coordinate with Creative Group to ensure consistent messaging across all product, packaging, and collateral.
- Develop and manage relationships with third-party partners and organizations.
- Work in close conjunction with, and direct the efforts of, team members in our Aqua-Asia offices to ensure product deliverables are met.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years' progressive experience in consumer goods marketing.
- Bachelor's degree.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.