You are here
Product Manager - RF components
Leading electrical component manufacturer
Publicly traded billion dollar business
About Our Client
Global leader in electrical power and components, The company designs innovative solutions to address specific needs to enable them to optimize their manufacturing process in sectors such as electronics, transportation, energy, chemical, pharmaceutical industries.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of product strategy, planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including defining the product vision, constructing product roadmaps, rationalization of product offerings, pricing and product positioning.
- Develop, manage and own product strategy and product, technology and supplier roadmaps.
- Identify, manage and grow a network of suppliers of antenna products to achieve corporate growth objectives.
- Outlining and implementation of strategic supplier focused programs.
- Proactively manage new high-intensity product release pipeline.
- Strategically drive profitability through constant communication with external suppliers and internal asset teams.
- Develop, implement and monitor pricing strategies.
- Engage in market share tracking & analysis.
- Identify market needs and trends through interaction with customers and suppliers, analyzing and monitoring the information in the public domain, and attending industry events.
- Work with sales team in developing strategies to successfully win sales opportunities.
- Build strategic relationships with supplier partners, internal sales teams, & external customers.
- Develop technical collateral material in close collaboration with Marketing Communication Department.
- Provides technical expertise and training to other departments, distributors and customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE or MSEE). Study concentration in Wireless Communication or RF/Microwave engineering. MBA is preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of the direct applicable experience with RF antenna products and technologies.
- At least, 3-5 years of the overall experience in Product Management, Product Marketing, New Business Development, Sales or Application Engineering in wireless communication or RF/microwave fields.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.