You are here
Product Manager - Scientific Instrumentation
Leading product lines in the market with a great reputation.
Multi-billion dollar organization with huge opportunities for progression.
About Our Client
Our client is a $10 billion dollar life sciences business based west of Boston. The company is growing substantially and looking to add a talented product manager to its team to manage its flagship product line.
- Manage product development road map for assigned products.
- Interact with key internal and external customers globally to understand problems, obtain feedback on new and existing products, and identify solutions
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for current and future products
- Synthesize customer input to deliver to product development team and identify user and buyer personas, user needs, and product roadmap
- Provide leadership and direction for all internal associates and external partners responsible for the project to ensure projects are successfully completed on time and consistent with organizational goals
- Manage key aspects of product commercialization to ensure success in meeting revenue goals for assigned products within the portfolio
- Project management of internal efforts required for product commercialization, including interfacing with Quality Management Systems, R&D, and related roles
- Organize and drive activities cross functionally related to global product launch, including developing positioning, sales training, pricing and collateral development to ensure product launch execution
- Determine if sales training and tools are adequate and complete post launch, and drive activities to fill any remaining gaps
- Owns the marketing specifications and is responsible that the balance between competitiveness and achievability is maintained to ensure the future sales performance of the products
- Owns pricing and discounting structure and coordinates with Sales Operations to ensure price lists and discount matrix are accurate and communicated to the field organization
- Develop Business Plans and achieve organizational alignment for future products
- Estimate market size, segmentation and target market definition to drive a long term product roadmap for both new and existing products, globally
- Evaluate business opportunities in terms of return on investment
- Manage updates to product roadmap considering priorities, resources, and competitive landscape
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Marketing, Business Administration or related field; Master's degree a strong plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.