You are here
Personal Care, Huygene
About Our Client
A global manufacturer of nonwoven fabrics serving a wide range of industries including but not limited to consumer personal hygiene/health care.
- Manages major accounts for the product groups within the Company and provides senior level expertise; may cover multiple markets.
- Develops and drives the day to day business and relationships to maintain current business and grow new opportunities while implementing the business strategy and creating collaboration with R&D, product management, the production facilities, etc.
- Develops and drives the pricing strategy for the Key Account.
- Responsible for profitability of the account at the gross margin level. Liaise with all cross functional groups needed to coordinate a one message, one point person approach, both internally and externally.
- Act as an account product specialist point of contact for sales and marketing, R&D, manufacturing and sourcing. Coordinate our activity with the account, aiming at meeting and / or exceeding sales targets; developing effective ways of collaboration with the account.
- Develop profitable business with designated account(s) to retain and intensify long-term customer relationships with established accounts.
- Coordinate internally to ensure consistent way of working as perceived by the key account.
- Manage the multifunctional internal team to deliver new products and sales that are consistent with the strategic goals of the Company.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven track record of deep multifunctional customer relationship and customer satisfaction.
- Proven ability to manage multidiscipline teams and deliver results through the utilization of a matrix organization.
- Implement strategic plans and maintain business case for one or more product/product groups and provides senior level expertise; may cover multiple markets.
- Excellent interpersonal,organizational and communications skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Able to maintain and build close and effective relationships at various levels.
- Sales expertise.
- Creative thinking/problem solving.
- The ideal candidate is open-minded and independent. S/he is rigorous and dynamic. S/he is used to team work in a projects mode and is able to manage work in different languages / cultures.
- Fluency in English, working knowledge in other languages a plus.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Bonus
Exceptional Medical, Vision, Dental Coverage
Generous 401k match