You are here
Product Marketing Manager - Consumer Electronics
Rapidly growing consumer electronics business.
High level of autonomy and growth opportunity.
About Our Client
The company is a publicly traded consumer goods business focused on consumer durables/consumer electronics. The organization has grown and developed significantly over the last year resulting in the creation of a product marketing management position.
- Define and lead product launches, develop Go-to-Market (GTM) strategies and employ GTM tactics, create revenue-generating sales plays, programs, and promotions, enable and train field and channel sales teams
- Manage category P/L by achieving targeted Revenues (price and quantity), managing expense ratios and product mix to optimize Net Profit
- Define the business plan to achieve category vision; drive process improvements to across planning, logistics, service, internal/external marketing relevant to the category.
- Drive product planning across the matrix with R&D, design, and quality; identify opportunities for potential NPD; develop local line-up logic, product positioning, and price strategies; present business cases to support product proposal.
- Support Key Accounts Management and Sales Rep Management in product sell-in; develop channel and flooring strategy for new product launches; drive product line reviews.
- Manage the new product launch process; drives the brief for marketing communications and retailer/distributor activation; ensure readiness to launch of all supporting assets, including digital; prepare product material to support field marketing/training teams.
- Manage product lifecycle by driving sell-thru, managing promotion budget, aligning PSI forecasts, and managing end-of-life and transition.
The Successful Applicant
- 6-8 years consumer marketing experience/product management experience with direct to consumer product
- Experience launching new products
- Bachelors degree, MBA preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.