You are here
Product Marketing Manager - Medical Device
Product Marketing Manager opportunity for a rapidly growing Medical Device busin
Full product line ownership and exposure to senior leadership
About Our Client
The company is the largest and most utilized network for the sharing of medical images. Their customers include more than 800 hospitals with some of the highest patient care volumes in the country. Their network has more than 150,000 active, engaged clinical users who have exchanged over 1.5 billion exams across 90+ countries.
- Candidate must have a high degree of comfort talking about and marketing complex enterprise software applications and medical devices, preferably for professional healthcare audiences.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to adopt style, tone, and voice appropriate to the audience, message, and channel.
- Strong project planning and vendor management experience. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Well-organized, high attention for detail, deadline driven, sense of urgency.
- Ability to create and maintain project budgets.
- Experience leading creative development process and working collaboratively with cross-discipline teams (web developers, IT, marketers, writers, designers, artists, etc.) and individually to successfully execute creative visions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate complex messages to diverse technical, clinical, and executive audiences.
- Strong understanding of media outreach, social media, SEO, and digital communication best practices.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, and Power Point applications.
- Proficiency with the following types of applications - image editing, layout, marketing automation and analytics, CRM, and web content management systems.
- Minimum three years of B-B marketing, PR, and/or communications experience, in the medical device, healthcare IT, or technology industries.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience managing trade shows or other large events.
- Graphic design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Google Analytics
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.