You are here
Product Marketing Specialist
Dynamic and Growing Company
Healthcare manufacturing company
About Our Client
Innovative company on the pursuit of excellence!
- Participate and contribute in the creative process of creating printed and online ad campaigns and marketing material for new product launches.
- Develop web copy, brochure copy, blog posts, e-articles, videos, e-newsletters, social media marketing and other related content marketing to support inbound campaigns.
- Create creative briefs for our creative design department.
- Coordinate and implement SEO and trigger marketing campaigns
- Analyze direct and indirect competitors and develop strategies to capture market share for product launches.
- Analyze market trends to identify opportunities.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing strategies for a product category.
- Analyze and understand product characteristics, compare them to competitors, and identify the unique selling proposition of our new products in order to create strong messaging for product launch campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree is required, preferably concentrating in Business Administration with emphasis on Marketing or a Marketing degree.
- This is an entry level position. Experience is not required.
Strong Analytical capabilities, should be able to analyze graphs and provide insights, recommendations or conclusions on what is observed.
- Project management and multi-tasking skills.
What's on Offer
- 20% travel