You are here
Product Sales Manager - Safety Relief Valves
Excellent culture across the globe with on-going development, training & growth
Exceptional compensation and personal growth opportunities
About Our Client
Our Client is a global lead technology manufacturer shaping the growth of pressure relief devices for over 80 years. Their products are all around you including oil and gas, chemical and pharmaceutical process plants, the food and beverage industries, aerospace manufacturing, wood products, animal feed industry, and metal manufacturing. Where innovation is present, you will find our client's technology and services. They have manufacturing locations in USA, Mexico, Canada, Europe, China, India and Brazil.
Reporting to the Worldwide Sales Manager, the ideal candidate will be a driven, autonomous, self-motivated sales professional who is passionate and hungry to succeed. They will have experience in developing business and driving marketing strategies in Safety Relief Valve solutions.
- Growth of Safety Relief product sales through direct and indirect sales channels
- Development of marketing plans for the product
- Work with customers & specifiers conducting technical presentations
- Drive customers to specify our client's Safety Relief products
- Solution sell product bundling strategies to EPC's and end users.
- Liaise with operations and sales personnel to optimise customer experience.
- Develop and update installation instructions with Engineering.
- Develop and implement industrial PR campaign for vents.
- Develop seminar materials.
- Develop and implement industrial PR campaign for Safety Relief Valves
- Work with other sales professionals within the company to differentiate our client's brand as a supplier of choice.
- Establish and maintain lines of communication with all customers/representatives/distributors in relation to engineering issues.
- Educated to degree level - BS in Mechanical Engineering Preferred.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated w/ 4 year degree - BS in Mechanical Engineering Preferred.
- 7-12 years technical experience with a strong customer focus & a minimal of 5 years in new business development within the industry.
- Expertise in Safety Relief Valves technology
- Has established relationships, experience, and positive reputation with local O&G, Chemical and Petrochemical industry.
- Has established relationships with the major EPC's based in Houston or worldwide.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organisational ability and detail orientated.
- Experience in managing short, medium and long term projects.
- Strong coach, motivator and negotiator.
- Good presenter/public speaker. Able to present to large groups with persuasive technical sales ability.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Self-starting proactive with the ability to achieve objectives with minimal supervision.
- Fluent English/Spanish or Portuguese an advantage.
- Willingness to travel up to 40-60% internationally.
What's on Offer
Excellent base salary depending on exerpeince, benefits including a commission and bonus package, monthly car allowance, full medical benefits, 401k 15 day PTO + minimal 10 paid holidays per year along with unlimited career opportunities within a global company that's growing.