You are here
Product Specialist - Industrial automation
Silicone valley based start up business with excellent benefits.
Open location throughout North America.
About Our Client
The company's revolutionary cyber secure and universal industrial control system addresses virtually all control applications with fewer than a dozen part numbers, cutting lifecycle costs, reducing cyber attack vectors and simplifying engineering, commissioning and maintenance.
- Establish and maintain engineering relationships at key accounts and channel partners.
- Provide domain expertise for industries, applications and technologies related to assigned products and services.
- Provide technical and commercial advice to sales in order to close orders.
- Identify customer technical and commercial challenges and engage appropriate resources to bring issues to resolution.
- Provide technical expertise for assigned products as well as design consultation and technical expertise to customers.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Industrial Automation Systems configuring control systems/DCSs/PLCs for industrial projects.
- In addition to application knowledge, a working knowledge of control system design including hardware, software, firmware and networking is desired.
- BS in Engineering required.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation, stock options and benefits attached.