You are here
Production and Materials Planner - Industrial Manufacturing
High visibility role w/ opportunity for professional growth
Located in MA South Shore
About Our Client
Our client is an independently owned industrial manufacturing company.
The Production and Materials Planner will schedule production and coordinate raw material scheduling for the Production department to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company's production capacity.
The incumbent will work with Operations, Supply Chain, Sales and Product Management to develop and manage forecast for long range material planning while considering current inventory, obsolescence, lead times, product life cycles and production capacity.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Materials Management, Supply Chain, or Business Administration or equivalent work experience
- APICS certification in Materials Management or Production and Inventory Management is desirable
- 5+ years of materials and production planning experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions based on data analysis
- Basic business acumen that enables sound decision making and effective communication with other teams and departments within the company
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six-Sigma methodology is desirable
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.
The client is an equal opportunity employer.