You are here
Be a team leader in one of the world's premium food production companies.
Unique daily activities in a competitive and fun enviornment.
About Our Client
Supplying the retail and food service industry for over 20 years, our client is a leading provider of premium all natural foods in the Food and Beverage Industry and they remain up to date in production processes, technologies, distribution, and overall product quality.
The primary responsibilities of the Production Controller include:
- Holding teams accountable on conformance to manufacturing plans,
- Meeting established performance metrics and achieving productivity
- Ensure continuous growth among all production operations
- Assist in production activity to meet goals
- Control and minimize labor overtime
- Coordinate with manager in scheduling and resolving production planning
- Develop, propose and instrument plans for manufacturing infrastructure
- Implement production that facilitates company growth
The Successful Applicant
A successful Production Controller will have:
-Bachelor's degree in Food Manufacturing, Food Engineering, or something similar
-Exceptional leadership skills
-Minimum of 3 years of experience in a managerial position
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.