You are here
Specialty Food Distributor
Looking for strong leader to join team!
About Our Client
A small specialty food manufacturer and distributor that is currently in a growing cycle. Our organization provides a great path for growth and opportunity to be significant contributor to the company's overall success.
Responsibilities and/or areas of responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Production Management in executing the daily production plans and requirements as instructed.
- Overseeing and assisting personnel of the various work stations (packing, labeling, mixing, order picking) as assigned, during start/set-up, during scheduled production hours and shift shut-down.
- Distribute, monitor and evaluate production reports/logs and checklists as required and correct and/or report any unacceptable conditions in a timely manner to his/her Manager/Supervisor.
- Assure an appropriate level of ingredients and packaging material is on the floor to fulfill the scheduled production plan on a daily basis.
- Provide direction and assistance in maintaining operator safety standards that ensures a safe and efficient work environment (in compliance with all OSHA regulations)
- Effectively communicate and cooperate with all facility Supervisors and Managers in order to efficiently complete work activity.
The Successful Applicant
- Food packaging experience is a plus
- Food manufacturing/production experience along with some leadership skills
- Reliable, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to read, write and speak English;
- Must have excellent communication skills; written and verbal (written will be tested)
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Some computer skills desired
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Tools - Outlook, Excel, Word
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits Medical/Dental/Vision
- 4 weeks Vacation