You are here
- Current Director Operations seeks to hire his replacement
- This manufacturer is the industry world leader
About Our Client
Client has a state-of-the art food manufacturing facility which has been awarded Level 3 SQF certification. They are a company committed to continuous improvement, since the 1970's.
Client is the largest manufacturer of baked goods products world-wide.
- Oversee and monitor day-to-day operation of assigned area(s) including work flow, management of work in process, job assignments, rotations, etc. to insure "smooth flow" and efficient production
- Manage employee hours and headcount to insure adherence to established budget
- Effectively orient, train and develop employees in fundamentals of production and his/her position utilizing new hire orientation process, ongoing performance feedback, position analyses and other management tools
- Insure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's), Safe Quality Food (SQF), and Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) requirements are followed
- Monitor product quality and work with R&D and QA Departments to insure customer specifications are met and GMP's are effectively deployed
- Develop relationship with maintenance staff to review Preventative Maintenance (PM) scheduling and communicate equipment issues to reduce equipment downtime
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or combination of education and experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- 5 years experience in a food manufacturing environment with at least two years of supervisory/leadership experience
- Working knowledge of GMP's, SOP's, HAACP, OSHA and other quality and safety programs in food processing environments.
- Ability to work flexible hours including some weekend work
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Experience working in a non-union food manufacturing environment
What's on Offer
This Production Manager reports to a Director Operations with 20 years of experience at this food manufacturing facility. He seeks to hire his replacement.
This is a highly visible opportunity with a ton of upside potential.
Client is offering highly competitive base + bonus. (Bonuses paid at 90% to target 13 out of the last 12 years)