You are here
- My client is looking hire a Production Manager ASAP!
- Top manufacturing company in their industry globally!
About Our Client
My client is a leader in their respective industry providing products globally. They are growing their team in Alabama and looking to immediately hire a Production Manager! This role will report directly to the plant manager with up to 100 people reporting to them.
This Production Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Act as the second in command to the plant manager helping to drive production, capital projects and process improvements throughout the facility
- Constantly work the upper management team to create and drive strategies for the companies manufacturing processes and procedures
- Work with shop floor to drive performance and promote a team based environment
- Be a key contributor in driving 5S / Six Sigma / Kaizen processes to continually improve the bottom line in the manufacturing process
- Help with training and developing supervisors
The Successful Applicant
This Production Manager will have the following qualifications:
- BS in technical engineering discipline preferred
- 7+ years of experience working in a manufacturing plant environment
- High-speed manufacturing or extrusion manufacturing experience a big plus!
- Extensive background with implementing process improvement projects within a manufacturing/production facility
- Strong leadership, communication, and team player skills
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a market leader with strong benefits and growth potential!