You are here
Production Manager for a Supplier & Manufacturing Company
About Our Client
Our client is an experienced manufacturing company that specializes in niche products for the aerospace, military and medical markets.
- Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in safety program development.
- Manage the selection, training and development of production staff.
- Oversee that the manufacturing processes run smoothly, cost-effective and deliver products on time.
- Coordinate maintenance of machines to avoid downtime and delays
- Ensure production process and machinery are in compliance with customer specifications, professional, and safety standards.
- Oversee day-to-day production schedules, operational, and plant activities.
- Oversee that the manufacturing processes run smoothly, are cost-effective and deliver products on time.
- Respond to and address problems that prevent production line failures
- Make sure that products are produced on time and meet quality standards
- Monitor the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed
- Supervise and motivate a team
- Review worker performance
- Review engineering and recommended process changes
- Ensure process is appropriate with operating goals.
- Analyze and resolve scheduling issues that would cause production delays
- Collaborate with purchasing to ensure timely material availability and anticipate delays
- Organize and implement production work timelines and goals to ensure on-time customer fulfillment and facility capability.
- Review job cost variances and identify potential issues with corrective action recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): APICS CPIM, PMI a plus
- Knowledge Requirements: ERP software, Microsoft Office, Lean manufacturing a plus
- Experience: 7 Years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
Personal Specification Essential Qualities
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Math and IT skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of manufacturing quality standards
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure
- Work towards deadlines
- Willingness to work flexibly
- Understanding of health and safety
What's on Offer
Salary, Bonus, & Benefits