You are here
Fortune 500 Food & Beverage Manufacturer
Production Leadership Role
About Our Client
An International Leading Beverage and Coffee Manufacturer is looking for a Production Manager to come into their North American Operation.
The Production Manager will be reporting directly with into the Plant Manager. We're looking for a dynamic thinker who has excellent people skills and can help deliver the message of the finished product across the plant. They must have familiarity with the operation, equipment, standards and regulatory compliance.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in similar roles. They have familiarity with the food industry, the operation, standards, and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for complying with food safety, security, Quality GMP's, HAACP, Allergen, & Sensitizer.
- Certification in the operations of all production machinery in their area of responsibility
- Responsible for duplicationg and communicating all safety and good manufacturing practices in accrodance with company policy as well as all other company policies
1. Monitors and manages effciencies and costs
2. Directs the production of the highest quality products.
3. Assists in the preparation of departmental budgets and monitors activity with them.
4. Structures the workforce to effectively utilize associate skills and capabilities.
5. Coordinates the scheduling of manpower to control regular and overtime hours, yet ensuring adequate personnel are scheduled.
6. Assists in the training of both supervisory and hourly associates.
7. Oversees the maintaining of a safe and sanitary work environment and promotes Good Manufacturing Practices
8. Coordinates with Maintenances to evaluate equipment for overhaul, repair, and/or replacement.
9. Promotes plant morale and good associate relations.
What's on Offer
-Competitive Base Salary
-Bonus based on Performance
-4 Weeks PTO
-Reimbursed Phone Bill