You are here
Multi-National company with a great reputation and culture
Looking to bring in Production Manager due to extreme growth within organization
About Our Client
Our client is a national Dairy Manufacturing company that services over 48 states. This division of the company focuses on the manufacturing, preservation and canning of shelf ready dairy and salsa products. Our client is looking to bring on a Production Manager due to the extreme growth within the organization and at this plant specifically.
- Improve and drive the facilities culture around safety. Continuously challenge safety behaviors and engage in safety related training by all employees
- Drive KPI to all levels within the organization and make recommendations for changes to enhance the business objectives.
- Ensure all process changes, product changes and equipment changes are understood by all plant employees.
- Engage with other departments in regards to implementation of new procedures, injection of new products and development of new designs.
- Develop plans and training for all supervisors and staff.
- Establish and manage the departments budget.
- Make sure good business communication is engaged at all levels to ensure stakeholders are kept informed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree Required - (Business or Engineering Technical degree)
- 5-7 years experience in a Manufacturing Managerial setting
- Experience with food canning is very preferred
- Food and Beverage experience preferred
- Well versed in all Microsoft programs
What's on Offer
- $80,000 - $100,000 base salary
- 10% bonus based on Plant Performance
- 401K + matching
- Company Phone
- Great Benefits