You are here
Fast growing company with an international foundation, startup feel in the US
High exposure role working directly with the VP of Operations
About Our Client
Our client is an international industry leader within consumer goods. Their new North American HQ is in the Naperville area and they are truly just building out their business in the United States, this is a great opportunity to get in at ground level with what has proven to be a growing business.
The Production Manager will help set up processes and efficiency's out of the newly built Naperville facility, looking at production and operational schedules. This individual will work daily with the warehouse teams to discuss schedules and production needs for the business to perform at the highest levels. The ideal production manager will have a vast understanding in lean six sigma efficiency's and implementing/running KANBAN events.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Production Manager will have the following characteristics but not limited to;
- Bachelors degree required, MBA preferred in supply chain management or industrial engineering
- Minimum 5 years in production scheduling
- Minimum 3 years in operational management
- Understanding and knowledge of OSHA guidelines
- Working experience in a lean continuous improvement setting
- Strong financial knowledge and understanding on how they relate to KPI's
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary ($60,000 - $80,000) plus bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience