You are here
- Advance your career by working for a global organization!
- Newly created role with a well-established team!
About Our Client
Our client is an established organization looking to grow their supply chain team. Known for their innovation and leadership within their industry, they are a growing organization that offers opportunity to their employees. They are looking to add a solid Production Planner to their team.
The primary responsibilities of the Production Planner include:
- Manage production schedule, both near and far term
- Manage purchase orders and reschedules
- Monitor inventory and fill rate targets
- Provide daily updates to advise both internal and external personnel about appropriate re-planning and/or recommended courses of action
- Collaborate with all departments
- Provide updates to management regarding issues, changes or progress
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Production Planner opportunity:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 1-3 years in a manufacturing setting
- Experience working with JDE
- A motivated self-starter
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary that is commensurate with current salary and experience.