You are here
Industry leading organization seeking to add Production Planner/ Scheduler.
Exciting opportunity for growth and career development.
About Our Client
Leading manufacturer of analytically equipment for compliance and validative purposes.
- Maintains and continuously improves MRP system or other Capacity Planning system parameters and processes for effective use of system planning and scheduling capabilities.
- Review BOM's and routing for new products to ensure successful integration into production process.
- Engage occasional with the inventory of materials during WIP and FGI stages.
- Review sales orders for product availability and order timing.
- Plans production activities, creates and releases production work orders to meet order promise dates, and monitors and shepherds progress to ensure timely completion and delivery.
- Plan, schedule, and prepare production work orders and release orders to the manufacturing floor.
- Maintain all MRP or applicable scheduling systems pertaining to the management and scheduling activities required for work order and capacity planning. Communicates with internal customers and coordinates material requirements.
- Manage used equipment inventory, track refurbishment progress, and create availability for resale.
- Coordinate with order management, purchasing, stock room, production cell leaders, and shipping to ensure customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- MRP/ ERP experience.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Experience within Operations or Manufacturing.
- Prior experience with Materials Control, Scheduling, Planning, or Inventory Management.
- Ability to work within time constraints.
- APICS certification desired.
- Fundamental understanding of Cost Accounting.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, Benefits, Paid Vacation, 401k, etc.