You are here
Work for a world-class manufacturing organization!
Jump start your career with a highly visible position!
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer with one of their largest offices located right in the heart of the Naperville area! They are rapidly growing and looking to add a Production Planner to their well-established team.
The primary responsibilities of the Production Planner include:
- Working with bills of materials, managing inventory requirements, and analyzing capacity
- Managing customer accounts from point of production through outbound shipment and delivery
- Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of less sophisticated models of industrial or commercial products: Prepares timeline to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Plan, schedule, and prepare production work orders and release orders to the manufacturing floor.
- Maintain all MRP or applicable scheduling systems pertaining to the management and scheduling activities required for work order and capacity planning. Communicates with internal customers and coordinates material requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Production Planner position:
- 2+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience planning inventory and production
- Highly analytical mindset, capable of managing large data sets and amounts of information
- Strong communication and time management ability
- Bachelor's degree required, Supply Chain degree a plus
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target being around $60,000) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience