You are here
+51 facilities across NA, Western/Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific
American world-wide leader in the food processing industry
About Our Client
This multi-billion organization produces many private label brand foods and co-packs major brand name products for thousands of retail and food-service customers around the world.
This 1st shift Supervisor will:
- Support the daily operations of a +200k square foot facility by holding team accountable to daily production activities.
- Work alongside Maintenance & Operations to identify areas for improvement.
- Oversee scheduling, hiring, corrective action, training, and make termination recommendations.
- Continue to build and improve a safe work environment at all times by holding team accountable to safe work instructions & procedures.
- Will ensure compliance with all quality and food safety programs adhere to GMP, HACCP, FSMA requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Production Supervisor should have a minimum of 2 years Supervisory experience
- Should have experience working in Dairy or Meat verticals
- Should be able to demonstrate proof of strong people manager experience
- STRONG COMMUNICATION SKILLS - MUST HAVE
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this Production Supervisor role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary (target being around $60,000 - $80,000) and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.