You are here
Growing Food Production Facility Seeking Production Supervisor
Great Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Growing Food Production Facility (Baked Goods)
Private Label Products
- Ensure results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and evaluating job activities; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures including SQF and GMP requirements.
- Orientate and train new employees as well as develop and train existing staff towards personal growth and opportunities for shift flexibility.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; monitoring personnel and resources; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within the process; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments to ensure successful operations.
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the shift through daily report.
- Maintain quality by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Investigate, troubleshoot, and take corrective action as necessary to ensure all quality concerns are rectified. Ensure the proper completion of all applicable and required documentation.
- Ensure the operation of equipment by directing and monitoring maintenance personnel.
The Successful Applicant
5+ year's in a food production environment
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Exponential Growth Potential
- Full Benefits Package