You are here
Do you have supervisory experience over a production site?
Have you got expeirence of process improvement and lean initiatives?
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the development, production and marketing of actuator solutions for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Actuators, control valves and sensors make up the company's core business.
- Plan and schedule the release, assembly, and materials consumption of production orders
- Organize and orchestrate production assembler activities to promote the highest quality standards and achieve On-Time Delivery (capacity planning)
- Monitor production schedules and communicate potential interruptions to appropriate departments and personnel
- Reduce costs through efficiencies, continuous improvement processes, and responsible use of resources
- Assist in planning, implementing, and controlling department budgets in cooperation with Manager
- Collect, analyze, and formulate data used in the creation of labor standards for products
- Create, analyze, and present production reports used in measuring Kpi's
- Communicate department and organizational targets, goals, and objectives with direct reports
- Lead, motivate, and train direct reports to achieve departmental/organizational goals and objectives
- Conduct employee appraisals in accordance with HR standards and guidelines
- Assist in the praise/disciplinary process of direct reports in accordance with HR standards and guidelines
The Successful Applicant
- Responsible for the condition, maintenance, and operation of all department machinery, equipment, and furnishings and ESD
- Responsible for a safe environment (HSSE/OSHA)
- Maintain department inventories according to stocking policy
- Interacts with all departments and personnel related to the execution of department responsibilities, targets, goals, and objectives.
- Responsible for housekeeping, organization, and general condition of responsible areas
- Some interaction with customers, vendors, consultants, visitors, and other external resources as communicated by the Manager, Production, VP of Production, or Head of Global Manufacturing
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Proficient computer skills
- ERP experience
- Minimum 4 years supervisory experience
- Background in manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Project Management experience (preferred)
- Ability to communicate in written and verbal form to professional standards
- Manage time constraints, deadlines, and multiple priorities
- Self-actuated; acts with sense of urgency
- Detail oriented, organized, and efficient
What's on Offer
Salary, bonus and benefits.