You are here
Be a leader for one of the top dairy producers in the world.
Innovative prosition with market compensation.
About Our Client
Our client is a historic family business that doubles as a leading breeder, producer, and provider of natural dairy products.
The primary responsibilities for the Production Supervisor include:
- Create a successful manufacturing team that abides by safety and quality rules and regulations
- Communicate with team to assure that daily productions goals and objectives are followed through
- Oversee employee scheduling and training
- Resolve conflict among employees
- Ensure continuous growth among all production operations
- Meeting established performance metrics and achieving productivity
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant for the Production Supervisor:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 years of leadership experience
- Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing experience
What's on Offer
If you are interested in this role please apply directly and all qualified candidates will be contacted. This role offers a competitive salary and bonus structure that is commensurate with current salary and experience.