You are here
Professional Services Systems Deployment Engineer
USD140,000 - USD160,000
Customer facing Systems Deployment Engineering opportunity
Certifications: IIS 7.5, IIS 8, and Web Server SSL
About Our Client
Our client is a global IT services firm.
- Completing large software installation integration projects along with internal projects
- Perform hands on configuration and troubleshooting
- Work with the professional services team in post-sales activities
- Document technical issues
- Working closely with multiple departments to provide feedback for enhancing products in order to help shape the future of the firm and industry
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Effective and efficient problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Very Detail oriented.
- Tasks must be completed quickly and correctly.
- Team orientation as required.
- Work within established standards and procedures.
- Technical focus with flexibility toward social endeavors.
- Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2Active Directory. LDAP Structure and Objects/ Object Attributes / Rights delegation
- Solid understanding of Forest and Domains / Kerberos authentication
- Database (e.g. MSSQL, Oracle, ASPNETDB, etc). Scripting, Connecting to a Database, Stored procedures
- Networking and troubleshooting
- Security Zones, Firewalls, major TCP / UDP Ports
- Solid understanding of Domain Naming Systems
- VPN Gateways (e.g. Cisco ASA, Juniper SSL VPN, Citrix Access Gateway, F5, SonicWALL , etc.). Understanding of VPNs and relevant authentication components, procedures and protocols (LDAP, RADIUS, X509 Certificates, SAML)
- VPN troubleshooting and ability to learn new VPN technologies.
- Load Balancers (e.g. F5 BIG IP, Citrix NetScaler). Basic Understanding load-balancers, web sessioning and be able to troubleshoot issues involving the same.
Understanding of the following:
- Private Key infrastructures (PKI)
- Virtual Infrastructure (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Cloud service offerings
- Mobile Apps on different platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, etc.)
- SAML, WS-Federation, OpenID Connect, and OAuth 2.0.
What's on Offer
Competitive Base and Benefits