You are here
Program Manager - Real Estate Investments - Vice President
About Our Client
Large financial services firm based in Boston.
This role as Program Manager for this transformation project is responsible to drive development, optimization and implementation of the department's 2020 vision. It involves coordination with the newly created future resources department and internal task forces (including Regional Directors, Asset Managers, Transaction Managers and Analysts) to plan and implement strategic vision. Main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Leads the end-to-end planning and management of the transformation and strategy portfolio.
- Integrates the planning and management of various work stream activities across the transformation initiative.
- Works with initiative management to establish program priorities and approaches
- Oversees the management of the program's scope decisions
- Provides direction and support to key stakeholders
- Manages end-to-end program budget, spend and savings calculations.
- Manages overall transformation program communications, risks, and issues resolution
- Manages on time and on budget delivery of the components of the program
- Acts as primary point of contact to the steering committee
- Contributes to the firms best practices
- Supervises teams by clearly communicating both verbally and in written format
- Takes responsibility for resolution of critical issues and risks for the program
Apply today your resume will be considered within 48 hours.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive remuneration package, you will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- PMP, or similar, certification
- 8+ years of related program management experience
- Experience with the Real Estate Investment asset Class (essential)
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Vice President title
- Generous benefits package
- Work-life balance arrangements.