You are here
Leading aerospace manufacturing company located near Levittown, NY
Hiring a strategic Program Manager with a strong technical background
About Our Client
A leading aerospace manufacturing company located near the Levittown, NY area!
The Program Manager will have the following responsibilities -
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans, including all relevant activities, durations and deliverable dates, resource requirements and status of activities.
- Develop and maintain program financial budgets.
- Provide detailed and clear status reports to senior management.
- Identify project risks and develop plans to resolve or mitigate.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage relationships with the customers and all stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
The preferred candidate for the Program Manager position will have the following background and experience -
- Significant experience managing people in a dynamic team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of project management tools and methodology.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Proficiency in Microsoft Project preferred.
- Strong ability to negotiate, influence, and delegate effectively at all levels of organizations.
- Background in both technical and business areas preferred.
- Significant experience in Project Management preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university. Degree in engineering or other technical discipline preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation, great benefits and opportunities for career progression withing a rapidly growing organization!