You are here
USD85,000 - USD110,000
Our client is a exponentially growing medical device company.
Looking for a strong Program Manager to join the team.
About Our Client
Our client is a growing medical device company, very innovative.
- Partner with global cross-functional team members, equipment design vendors, architectural and engineering firms, and other internal and external stakeholders as necessary to prepare business cases and justify capital for proposed new projects.
- Provide tactical guidance for the planning and execution of new projects from the Conceptual phase through Closure. This includes responsibilities for facilities, equipment, supply chain, and other outside services, staffing, operating procedures, policies and standards.
- Set short term and long term goals for continuous improvements (e.g., using Value Stream Mapping) to reduce costs, eliminate waste and improve processes to achieve product quality, customer satisfaction, product cost goals, and other key performance indicators.
- Monitor and confirm organizational adherence to policies, procedures, regulations and standard work.
- Drive and support implementation of major cost savings and continuous improvement projects (e.g. Kaizen events).
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the organization using all forms of communication.
- Drives effective and timely problem solving through the use of team resources and Lean/Quality tools (e.g., DMAIC).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal profile would include:
- Advanced degree in Engineering; preferably Mechanical.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience within an Engineering Management role; preferably with "hands on" R&D exposure.
- Knowledge of implantable device technology and orthopedic instruments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial / innovative mind-set, interest in growing a brand and organization
- Should be forward thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and appropriate professional image
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Upward mobility
- Chance for potential stock