You are here
Project Accountant - Construction
- Well-Established Multi-Hundred Million Dollar General Contractor
- Work with an Expert Construction CFO and Accounting Manager Team
About Our Client
General Contracting Construction Company located in Woburn, MA.
- The Project Accountant - Construction will manage all aspects of Account Receivables and Account Payables for their projects.
- The Project Accountant - Construction will take control of communications with subcontractors and clients.
- Will input overhead and cost coding associated with each project.
- Process weekly payroll time sheet entry and collection for job-site.
- Preparation and submission of timely and accurate billing reconciliations to job cost.
- Will apply working knowledge of Lien Laws and procedures.
- Co-ordinate with Company Project Managers, Superintendents and Estimators.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree preferred
- Accounting Experience in the Construction Industry, preferably for a general contractor or sub-contractor
- Proficient use of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with Timberline/Sage software is highly desirable
What's on Offer
The Project Accountant - Construction will enjoy the opportunity to work for one of the most successful and well-established General Contractors in the Greater Boston Area. The Project Accountant - Construction will have the opportunity to develop their Project Accounting expertise and General Accounting Experience to the next level. The Project Accountant - Construction will be eligible for a competitive base salary, bonus potential, health care coverage and 401K plan. If interested, please apply below.