You are here
Project Accountant - Construction
Reports directly to Head of Operations and Finance
Prestigious General Contractor - Healthcare and Biotech Specialist
About Our Client
Large General Contractor located near Stoneham MA.
- The Senior Project Accountant - Construction will manage all aspects of Account Receivables and Account Payables for their projects.
- The Senior Project Accountant - Construction will take control of communications with subcontractors and clients.
- Will input overhead and cost coding associated with each project.
- Process weekly payroll time sheet entry and collection for job-site.
- Preparation and submission of timely and accurate billing reconciliations to job cost.
- Will apply working knowledge of Lien Laws and procedures.
- Co-ordinate with Company Project Managers, Superintendents and Estimators.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree preferred
- Accounting Experience in the Construction Industry, preferably for a general contractor or sub-contractor
- Experience with Construction Accounting Software is highly desirable
- Experience working on large multi-million dollar projects
What's on Offer
The Project Accountant - Construction will enjoy a competitive base salary, bonus eligibility, health insurance, 401K plan and vacation time. Our client are one of the most well-established construction companies in the Greater Boston Area. If interested, please apply below.