You are here
Excellent opportunity for growth
Real estate development company is seeking a Senior Project Accountant
About Our Client
A real estate development company in NYC that has established a stong presence in the commerical/residential real estate development market. They oversee everything from conception to completion on their projects including development, investment, construction, acquisition and management. They have a consistent track record of excellence and continue to impress clients, tenants, and their own family of employees daily.
- Primary Accounting lead for major development project.
- Interface with development teams, outside vendors and suppliers, retail bankers and management.
- Preparation of monthly development requisitions and bank requisitions.
- Job cost analysis and financial reporting for both internal and external users.
- Track supplier and vendor contracts to control costs.
- General ledger and job cost posting and maintenance.
- Additional assignments as requested by CFO.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Technical Accounting knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the Company.
- Proficient user of Excel.
- Experience with construction accounting software is preferred.
- Team player
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary is on offer for the Senior Project Accountant