You are here
Project Acccountant - Direct Hire Opportunity
Growing Firm in South Philadelphia
About Our Client
Michael Page is a leading global recruitment firm specializing in Accounting and Finance recruitment in the Greater Philadelphia.
- Prepare and execute month-end work papers and closing entries.
- Prepare and issue inter-company invoices.
- Monitor and report on progress against budget, forecast and other financial targets with ongoing development and refinement of key reporting metrics.
- Develop and implement adequate governance and reporting tools for project financials and costs.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3-8 years related experience in construction or manufacturing required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented; multi-tasker; team player.
What's on Offer
- Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Comprehensive Benefits.