You are here
National engineering & architecture firm seeking Architect with 3+ years exp.
Opportunity to work for top-tier DC-based company and accelerate career
About Our Client
This company is a national architectural and construction services firm with HQ in DC and a focus on both government and commercial projects. With a commitment to constant innovation and collaboration, this firm has earned its place as one of the most well-known and highly regarded firms of its kind in the area. The firm offers a well-balanced corporate culture that embraces ideas, nurtures professional growth, and rewards hard work.
Project Architect Responsibilities:
- Analyze and develop approaches to the creation and modification of architectural documents, sections, details, and project specifications.
- Ability to address technical and design challenges and help come up with solutions
- Collaboration and coordination with project managers, client's public agencies, consultants and contractors to respond to requests, provide clarification, suggest modifications, and adjust the scope of services as needed.
- Fosters and maintains a professional relationship with project teams.
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings.
The Successful Applicant
Project Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from a professional architecture or interior design program.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in related field.
- Ability to work in a team-based, client-focused environment is a must.
- Preferred software proficiencies: 2D/3D software (AutoCAD and Revit) and advanced computer graphic capabilities (SketchUp, Photoshop, BlueBeam, PowerPoint, InDesign and Rhino)
- Knowledge of relevant building codes and accessibility requirements.
What's on Offer
Position offers highly competitive compensation package, bonus potential, excellent benefits and unbelievable growth potential and opportunity. Interested? Submit your resume now.